Friday, June 17, 2011

Other Blogs

There is a spot somewhere on here where I could list the blogs I follow. I don't really follow any particular blogs, but I do browse around and look at things.
Once in a while I click at the Next Blog link at the top of this page. It seems to go to a random location each time you reload the page. Usually it's some religious nut telling you the end of the world is near and that the time to repent is now, or some exercise freak who is either trying to lose weight or who is trying to beat somebody in some sport. (My blog is different; I have no illusion about beating anybody ;-)
But once in a while you come across something really creative. I'm not quite sure how I found this one. I think it was in some list of favored or much frequented blogs. Go there and look at the pictures. It takes a moment to figure out what is going on, but then you start asking how are they doing that?
Well, there is a YouTube video showing you some of the secrets:

2 comments:

  1. Comic strips (and these one panel versions) are having a renaissance on the Internet. Newspapers can die without killing them now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But we need Newspapers for other things too! What will we use to wrap our fresh-fish purchases and line our bird cages ;-)

    ReplyDelete